Banana Bread Tart - The Complete Recipe
I've been posting parts of this recipe for a while now, so here is the complete recipe, featuring links to previous blog posts where you can find all the past recipes! This tart really did taste like banana bread - and boy was it delicious. It was quickly devoured by my mother and I....give it a try!!
Serves 8 (can serve more if necessary!)
1. The Foundation: Pie Crust
2. The Sauce: Foster's Sauce
3. The Topping: Crumblies
Additionally, you will need:
3 ripe bananas, sliced 1/2'' thick
1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 c. chopped hazelnuts
1. Press pie crust into a large tart or pie pan. Trim excess dough off edges and shape crust.
2. Place all bananas in a single layer on top of the pie crust.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips and hazelnuts over bananas and drizzle with the foster's sauce.
4. Cover the top with the crumblies.
Eat it up and enjoy this deliciousness!