1. Lemon Herb Pasta Salad from Kathy PatalskyI've been eyeballing this recipe for a while, and I hope to be able to make it soon. It sounds extremely delicious to me. Plus, it can be served hot or cold. Sounds like a winner to me.
2. Lemon Leek Pesto Penne by Kathy Patalsky
This dish also sounds delish to me. It uses raw walnuts, leeks, lemon juice, orange juice, basil and jalepenos in the pesto - yummy! plus, it's really pretty! Again, a great make ahead dish.
3. Weekend Glow Kale Salad from Oh She Glows
This salad is beautiful and features lots of superfoods, like goji berries! Chock full of flavor with a lemon tahini dressing, you could toss all the veggies together and bring the dressing on the side so leftovers don't get soggy and gross.
4. Red Quinoa and Black Bean Salad from Oh She Glows
If you love quinoa, this dish sounds great. I love quinoa salads, and I love black beans, and they go well together. I also love corn. This salad has all of those things. The dressing uses lime and cumin and cilantro... how much better could it get?
5. Spicy Veggie Chili from Live, Laugh, Eat
Talk about something sounding good... this sounds delicious! Again, easy to make ahead and keep eating for the whole week. It uses all your typical chili flavors, and it uses canned veggies for extra ease. Yum.
6. Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad from Live, Laugh, Eat
This recipe uses a few simple, fresh ingredients to bring big, bold flavor. It also uses a simple rice wine vinegar for the dressing. I love easy recipes!
That's it for now! Enjoy!