|Piper, my mini schnauzer!|
This weekend flew by in a blur! Let me share what I did this weekend:
- Stayed at my boyfriends house all weekend
- Threw a 60s tie dye party for my residents
- Played with my puppy (see picture above!)
- Bought 4 of the 8 Harry Potter DVDs for $6 each
- Ate at the Cheesecake Factory! YUMMY!
- Went shopping at Party City and Walmart for 60s party supplies
And more! But you know what was the best part?
I think I've stopped overeating. Which I am so thankful for. I can't guarantee I have, but things sure are looking positive right. I don't feel so terrible about myself because I'm not eating more than what I am hungry for. This means I feel better about some of the clothes I wear. I hoping I'll be able to stay on track with this all throughout the week!
That was my highlight on the weekend. Plus, tonight is a new episode of Cupcake Wars and Celebrity Cook-Off on Food Network tonight, so I'm excited!
For now, I'm off to get a lot of reading done for my class tomorrow. Time to read some scholarly journals and "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain!
How was your weekend? What did you do?