It's TIME for our first giveaway in December...and the first giveaway for our birthday bash! Hooray! Get ready to eat your heart out in GRANOLA...and even better, it's local (from Cincinnati)!
WhirlyBird Granola. I can't get over how cute their marketing is. Just go look at their website and you will see what I mean: burlap flag banners and birds that whirl. And it must be delicious, because Drew Lachey (brother of Nick Lachey and a Cincinnati native) eats it for breakfast.
I met up with Christy, the owner, at a Starbucks in Cincy to snag a few bags of Whirlybird and give it a whirl (pun intended!). She was really sweet and excited to be working with PD! Plus, she has three ADORABLE little kiddos, and you all know how much I love kids (in fact, as I'm writing this, I'm nannying a 12 week old infant! SO CUTE.).
They currently have four flavors: Original, Vanilla Berry, Chocolate, and the seasonal Gingerbread. As far as my favorite flavor goes, I'm having a REALLY hard time choosing between Gingerbread and Chocolate.
WhirlyBird uses all natural ingredients and makes every bag in small batches. It is free from artificial flavors and preservatives, so that's a plus. It's also vegan friendly and incredibly delicious! Their website offers a lot of great, unique ways to eat granola besides just tossing it with milk or grabbing it by the handful (although that's not bad, either!).
Is your mouth watering yet?
I thought so.
Here is what you need to do to win FOUR BAGS (one of each flavor) of WhirlyBird Granola.
Each thing you do is an entry. Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT in the comment section for each thing you do or your entries won't be counted!
1. Follow Passing Daisies on Twitter and tweet "I just entered to win FOUR BAGS of @WhirlyGranola from @passingdaisies! Head to the blog and ENTER TO WIN now! #birthdaybash #giveaway"
2. Instagram a picture of this post (or a picture on it) and say "I just entered to win FOUR BAGS of Whirlybird Granola from @passingdaisies13! Head to the blog and ENTER TO WIN now! #birthdaybash #giveaway"
3. Pin this post on Pinterest and say "I just entered to win FOUR BAGS of Whirlybird Granola from @passingdaisies! Head to the blog and ENTER TO WIN now! #birthdaybash #giveaway"
4. Comment on the PD Facebook page and tell me how you would eat this granola.
5. Follow PD on Google (right hand column, where it says "Followers" AND//OR subscribe to PD via email.
That's all she wrote, folks! Now get entering! Only people living in the United States can enter to win. Giveaway ends on FRIDAY DECEMBER 13TH at 11:59PM. Winner will be contacted by email.
EDIT// Giveaway now closed. Congrats for #4, Ray! Please email me your contact info.